Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It finally hit me . . . .

Miss X will now be refered to as Angela. I don't really know why but I think the name is fitting. Not that it really matters. No one talks to her and she doesn't say her own name, but all the same to make her more real she must have a name.

So Angela it is.

As for a title of my machinima I've been going over a few in my head. Some of these are:

"Baby, It's You"

"Coffepot"

and

"The End"

As you can see they are quite abstract names. Thats how I want it. I don't want some lame name like "Angela's Adventures" or "Scream-a-thon 2000". Those names may not make sense now but soon they will.

I'm just annoyed I have to re-do all of my storyboards for my animatic just because I made her pregnant. This might set me back a little bit there.

It's getting there.

No comments: