Thursday, September 27, 2007

Working with painkillers . . . .

Welcome to my holidays!!!

Nothing interesting happening here. Working allot of nights so I've been sleeping allot during the day, well moreso than usual. Right now I have a headache that is trying to kill me. It's not cool.

So I'm blogging about "402". The audio is done. I'm not happy with it. I don't like it. I don't want to listen to myself and edit it. It's just not something I'm comfortable with. I have a feeling that it's not going to work out at all. I don't know why, it's just a feeling I have.

Have been planning out landscapes and scenery. Shouldn't be too hard. Just need some basic shapes and some nice textures and bump maps. That should suffice. I also need to catch up on one of Ben's classes because apparently we learnt something really cool and I missed it.

Anyway I'm off to find some painkillers. Ciao!!

2 comments:

Sthap said...

Sorry for the late reply, i got the pic from 3dSMax and then i went to photoshop and fixed up the seems. And i did other crap to it aswell!

black aeonium said...

Chantelle, the stuff you've uploaded thus far is looking great! Hope the audio does work out as I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product. Keep up the good work.
Lisa